We teach you the way our mother’s taught us!
The Pure Punjabi Cookery School
The Pure Punjabi cookery school is run by mother-daughter team, Surinder and Safia. They pass on the culinary heritage of their family, using the same methods their mothers and grandmothers used to teach them.
- Small group of maximum 6 people,(reduced to 4 household bubbles during Covid-19).
- Hands-on workshops
- Take home everything you make
Workshops are held in Downton, SP5 3PJ, (6 miles south of Salisbury), on the edge of the New Forest, between Bournemouth, Southampton & Salisbury.
teaching the way that Indian mothers teach their daughters to cook...
What will you get at our cookery workshops?
- Access to culinary knowledge only found within Indian families, learning traditional techniques in the style that Indian mothers teach their daughters.
- An open and relaxed learning environment where you can ask questions and are given culinary advice on how to transfer these skills to suit your kitchen facilities, as well
as your lifestyle.
- Small groups (maximum of 6 people to a workshop)
- Preparing traditional North Indian dishes by yourself, under expert supervision, hands-on, with no sharing or demonstrations.
- You will make enough to eat for your own enjoyment during the workshop and to take home everything you make!
- No hidden fees or charges.
- All workshop prices include your ingredients equipment, tuition, and refreshments .
- A discount on our products on the day.
- Workbook, which includes extra recipes and the sides which are served with lunch (The Indian Experience lunch).
Click here to visit our Facebook page and look at photos and feedback from cookery workshops.
Things to do in the area
Downton lies 6 miles south of the medieval town of Salisbury, which is home to Salisbury Cathedral, the third most visited Cathedral in England and houses one of the four original copies of The Magna Carta.
For dates, booking and more information: click HERE or email Surinder at firstname.lastname@example.org