Indian BBQ Meal Kit Box
The Perfect barbecue pantry box to have on stand-by all year round, and a great gift for any occasion
Nothing perishable, no waste. Just add fresh ingredients. Cook some or all of the sachets for a big outdoor gathering or just some of the sachets now and have delicious meal options for lots of other times. each sachet makes 4 standard servings, so this makes a lot of dishes waiting to be cooked at your convenience.
Digital method instructions are forwarded via email, after purchase. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions, adding any fresh chicken, meat or vegetables that you already have at home.
“Last week I used the bbq kit for my mum’s birthday party! It was absolutely amazing- everyone was amazed by the flavours of each dish and I loved how simple they were to make! So thank you again!”…
Ellie B / BBQ Meal Kit Box customer.
All of the sachets in the BBQ Meal Kit Box, each make a dish for 4 people.
- 13 sachets and 2 jars in the small box. Perfect for a few close friends, small kitchens and budget-friendly entertaining. Perfect pantry standby for single people and couples or small families.
- 25 sachets and 4 jars in the deluxe box. Great for a sudden hot weather weekend, perfect for a stag weekend or boys night, corporate & team building, large families and networks, getting to know new neighbours, plus next-day left-overs for the family, if there are any!
Simply follow the e-instructions, add the sachet and fresh ingredients.
What’s in the box?
- Lamb Kebabs mix ready to cook some tasty starters on the barbecue…
- Stuffed Aubergines mix for a delicious vegetarian starters/sides option.
These are accompanied by:
- Cooling Coconut & Sesame Chutney mix and…
- Sweet & sour Tamarind Chutney mix.
1 each of our jars of our Great Taste Award winning marinades;
- Tandoori Masala – Double Great Taste Award winner 2013 & 2016
- Tikka Paste. Great Taste Award winner 2019
Use them to marinade everything from chicken to prawns, to salmon or vegetables – straight on the barbecue.
- Mango Chicken mix a sweet and mild dish great for children or those who are not adventurous with their food.
- Punjabi Chicken mix sachet – our best-seling sachet!
The method instructions for these sachets give you two options. Either to use your hob section of the barbecue to make a dish with sauce. Otherwise, use the marinade as a paste, straight onto the barbecue!
- Delicious Naan Bread mix sachets, ready to mix up, roll out and cook on the barbecue, or under the grill.
- Jeera Basmati Rice adds another fragrant side dish, great for those avoiding gluten.
- Plus, there’s a vegetarian dish of Chilli Paneer as a great bonus dish for your non-meat eaters.
Why not tempt your guests to try a little dessert. Indian sweets are not well-known so this is an ideal opportunity to offer your guests a little something different… and try it out yourself. Our two dessert offerings are sweets made from gram flour and from semolina.
- Indian fudge – Besan (pronounced beh-sun), is fudge-like sweet, some say similar to Scottish tablet. It’s very popular with those who have a sweet tooth. When made with oil instead of ghee, this sweet is also vegan and dairy-free. It’s naturally and accidentally gluten-free and vegetariain, which makes it perfect for everyone!
This is the dessert we served across 10 cities on the culinary experience we provided for a corporate European roadshow because of the suitability for all dietaries, as well as it’s delicious taste.
- Semolina dumplings – The Suji laddu (pronounced soo-jee lud-oo), are delicious semolina dumplings, very popular with children, as well as adults.
They always have a good response, and the sachets and easy-to-follow e-instructions make it so simple to produce these traditional Indian sweets.
“We received such rave reviews!!
“We had a BBQ for family and friends few weeks ago and we made the Lamb Kebabs & Coconut & Sesame Chutney and Crushed Tikka New Potatoes & Mango Chicken… We received such rave reviews!! All so easy to make with the spices and sauces all provided for us…food was all delicious!”
Maria M / BBQ Meal Kit Box customer
the cooked dishes.
It’s really so quick & easy! The sachets are all prepared by us, with just the right amount of spices and any dried ingredients. Just add fresh ingredients when you’re ready to make any number of dishes.
Cook as many or as few dishes as you like. All the sachets have an average of 9 months date on them. Use a few now and save some for later. You’ll have amazing dishes with half the time and effort and minimal shopping.
The marinade jars
“…we are having such fun cooking …
and all the dishes have come out brilliantly… The smell is divine and Rob, who is very fussy, is particularly impressed. All our visitors are wowed when they smell the box – we’ve been too possessive to share any with others, as yet! … Good ingredients freshly cooked makes a big difference…”
Karen T / Salisbury
THE MANGO CHICKEN AND PUNJABI CHICKEN DISHES
Your method instructions give you both step-by-step instructions for making the sachets up as a paste for barbecuing or in a saucepan with sauce.
Freshly made Naan bread, Jeera rice and chilli Paneer! There are two sachets of Naan Mix in the small box, and three in the deluxe. A semolina dumpling dish very popular with everyone, and a fudge-type dish that is delicious and accidentally gluten-free, as well as vegan and dairy-free if you use oil instead of ghee when following the instructions.
NAAN BREAD, CHILLI PANEER & JEERA RICE
Freshly made Naan bread, Jeera rice and chilli Paneer! There are two sachets of Naan Mix in the small box, and three in the deluxe.
A semolina dumpling dish very popular with everyone, and a fudge-type dish that is delicious and accidentally gluten-free, as well as vegan and dairy-free if you use oil instead of ghee when following the instructions.