Indian BBQ Meal Kit Box
The Perfect barbecue pantry box all year round, and a great gift for any occasion
Just add fresh ingredients. Cook as much or as little as you want. Use some of the sachets now and have delicious meal option on stand-by anytime .
All of the sachets in the BBQ Meal Kit Box, each make a dish for 4 people.
- 13 sachets and 2 jars in the small box. Perfect for a few close friends, small kitchens and budget-friendly entertaining. Perfect pantry standby for single people and couples or small families.
- 25 sachets and 4 jars in the deluxe box. Great for a sudden hot weather weekend, perfect for a stag weekend or boys night, corporate & team building, large families and networks, getting to know new neighbours, plus next-day left-overs for the family, if there are any!
Simply follow the e-instructions, add the sachet and fresh ingredients.
“We had a BBQ for family and friends few weeks ago and we made the Lamb Kebabs & Coconut & Sesame Chutney and Crushed Tikka New Potatoes & Mango Chicken… We received such rave reviews!! All so easy to make with the spices and sauces all provided for us…food was all delicious!”
Maria M / BBQ Meal Kit Box customer
“Last week I used the bbq kit for my mum’s birthday party! It was absolutely amazing- everyone was amazed by the flavours of each dish and I loved how simple they were to make! So thank you again!”…
Ellie B / BBQ Meal Kit Box customer.
“…we are having such fun cooking … and all the dishes have come out brilliantly… The smell is divine and Rob, who is very fussy, is particularly impressed. All our visitors are wowed when they smell the box – we’ve been too possessive to share any with others, as yet! … Good ingredients freshly cooked makes a big difference…”
Karen T / Salisbury
It’s really so quick & easy! The sachets are all prepared by us, with just the right amount of spices and any dried ingredients. Just add fresh ingredients when you’re ready to make any number of dishes.
Cook as many or as few dishes as you like. All the sachets have an average of 9 months date on them. Use a few now and save some for later. You’ll have amazing dishes with half the time and effort and minimal shopping.
Not ready to buy a box
Take a look at our other hand-made meal kit and marinade products, to create your own delicious chicken & meat dishes!
All of the products in the BBQ Box are available to purchase individually or in sets.
Our hand-made award-winning marinade jars are just £7 for multiple servings – this is a multiple use product!
Our trial size meal kit boxes are usually £12 each, or you can get any 3 packs for the price of 2, with code TMK21FS.
Greet your guests with:
- Starters of tasty Lamb Kebabs ready to cook on the barbecue…
- along with Stuffed Aubergines.
These are accompanied by:
- Cooling Coconut & Sesame Chutney and…
- Sweet & sour Tamarind Chutney.
Your BBQ meal kit box contains our jars of our Great Taste Award winning marinades;
- Tandoori Masala – Double Great Taste Award winner 2013 & 2016
- Tikka Paste. Great Taste Award winner 2019
Use them to marinade everything from chicken to prawns, to salmon or vegetables – straight on the barbecue.
The Mango Chicken and Punjabi Chicken sachets give you two options.
- Either to use your hob section of the barbecue to make a dish with sauce.
- Otherwise, use the marinade as a paste, straight onto the barbecue!
- Delicious Naan Bread sachets, ready to mix up, roll out and cook on the barbecue, or under the grill.
- Jeera Basmati Rice adds another fragrant side dish, great for those avoiding gluten.
- Plus, there’s a vegetarian dish of Chilli Paneer as a great bonus dish for your non-meat eaters.
Why not tempt your guests to try a little dessert.
Indian sweets are not well-known so this is an ideal opportunity to offer your guests a little something different… and try it out yourself.
Our two dessert offerings are sweets made from gram flour and from semolina.
- Indian fudge – Besan (pronounced beh-sun), is fudge-like sweet, some say similar to Scottish tablet. It’s very popular with those who have a sweet tooth. When made with oil instead of ghee, this sweet is also vegan and dairy-free. It’s naturally and accidentally gluten-free and vegetariain, which makes it perfect for everyone!
This is the dessert we served across 10 cities on the culinary experience we provided for a corporate European roadshow because of the suitability for all dietaries, as well as it’s delicious taste. Click HERE to read more and see the different presentation across the cities, starting with London.
- Semolina dumplings – The Suji laddu (pronounced soo-jee lud-oo), are delicious semolina dumplings, very popular with children, as well as adults.
They always have a good response, and the sachets and easy-to-follow e-instructions make it so simple to produce these traditional Indian sweets.