Welcome to The Spice Collection Meal Club Box.
What is it?
A quarterly home delivery Indian Meal Club service with traditional combinations of spices & dry ingredients for each of the 10 sachets of North Indian dishes that have been put together using our experience and family recipes.
Why would I join the meal club?
- You want healthy nutritious meals in a convenient package
- You want to have the health properties of turmeric and other spices integrated into your diet
- You want to replace greasy takeaway food and reduce your spend on ready-meals
- You want to introduce children and teenagers to home-cooking in a quick and easy way
- You want to give a university student or young couple a supply of tasty meal sachets that are ready to go and require just a few simple cheap fresh ingredients.
- Perfect for singles and couples as Indian food tastes even better the next day, but also freezes perfectly.
- It’s a great present as an annual subscription
- The quarterly delivery means it’s not too frequent and can be kept for tasty weekend meals or for a quick weekday meal.
- You control the chilli heat by adding in only the smallest amount of fresh chilli to suit yourself or as much as you like.
- You don’t always want to cook from scratch
- You still want authentic Indian food using freshly ground spices
- You like to try something different
- You also want convenience without sacrificing the quality of the spices
- It’s a great present for yourself or someone else
- The quarterly delivery means you will still cook from scratch but have an occasional change when you feel like it
- When you have less time mid-week to spend in the kitchen
- You can select one of the sachets to add an extra dish to your evenings offerings
What do you get?
Each meal box (7 different dietary preferences) contains 10 meal sachets with enough to make for a family of four. The sachets will vary according to the type of box and customer feedback and preferences. Your box contains all the spices and ingredients you will need. Simply add fresh ingredients.
An example of some of the dishes you will make from the spice sachets and dry ingredients…
How often do you get it?
It is a quarterly delivery, so not too frequent, but enough time to work your way through the selection. Therefore, you will get a new box of 10 meal sachets, including dry ingredients and instructions every three months.
How much is it?
Each quarter is £49, which works out at £4.08 per week and £4.90 per meal sachet and/or dry ingredients and spices.
What do I need to do?
To qualify for the Meal Club offer, simply pay for the first 2 quarters, and you will receive a box for month 1, 2 & 3, then your second box for the next three months. Thereafter, you will receive a box every three months.
How long does my membership last?
It lasts, as long as you want it to last. Your membership will renew each quarter after the first two deliveries. You may cancel at any time.
What dishes will I get?
There are 7 different boxes available. The types of dishes you will receive will depend on the box that you choose. The 7 types are:
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Plant-based (vegan & vegetarian)
- Gluten-free plant-based (vegan & vegetarian)
- Dairy-free vegetarian
Dishes available include: Punjabi onion bhajis, lamb kebabs, stuffed aubergines, tamarind chutney, coconut & sesame chutney, dhal, vegetarian biriyani, chili paneer, saag, aloo gobi, chole chicken biriyani, butter chicken, Punjabi chicken, mango chicken, keema, lamb biriyani, roti, puri, naan, makki di roti, jeera rice.
If you have bought any of the boxes, (except the gluten-free ones and the healthy weight-loss), then you will have a sachet of the chapatti flour, so here is a pictorial step-by-step to help you make perfect roti.