Samosas are a much-loved snack that are popular all over the world. They use a pea & potato Saabji (vegetable curry) as the filling. They are usually prepared communally, normally for a wedding or special occasion, although they have now become an everyday food.
They are great for entertaining, as you can prepare the samosas in advance and refridgerate them uncooked. When your guests arrive, you can then cook them and serve them hot from the fryer straight away.
- This will be the same format as the live teaching workshops
- Teaching and guidance in the correct and traditional techniques.
- Make enough for 4 people
- The Samosa workshops will be in two parts – Thursday 25th June at 6p.m. to make the samosa vegetable filling and Friday 26th June at 6p.m. make the pastry, and assemble the samosas
- List of fresh ingredients will be emailed to you
- List of equipment needed will be emailed to you
- The Garam Masala needed for samosa making filling will be posted to you.
- Any dried ingredients (flour), will be posted to you
Please see details for our Street Food cookery workshop as these have now resumed from July.