Welcome to our website.
- The term ‘Pure Punjabi’ ‘Pure Punjabi Ltd’ or ”us’, ‘we’ or ‘they’, refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 High Street, Downton, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3PJ.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pure Punjabi’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery of virtual & downloadable products:
Post & Packing & delivery charges for physical products:
Your purchases will be packed securely and dispatched by Royal Mail or for bulk orders by Parcelforce. Delivery charges are calculated at checkout for UK mainland delivery. Customers living locally may email or phone to arrange collection.
Returns & refunds
Please notify us by email of any damages or shortages or problem with your order within 3 days of receipt. You may return unopened, re-saleable goods to us within 7 days of receipt, and subject to inspection and acceptance, we will replace or refund via the original purchase method. Refunds will have P&P charges deducted and we will deduct any charges incurred by us such as credit card transaction fees. Goods must be returned at your own cost. We will not be liable for goods that are lost or damaged in transit and customers should obtain proof of posting
All customer details remain confidential and will not be passed on to any third parties, other than those necessary for delivery arrangements. We do not hold or have access to your credit/debit card details.