Welcome to our website.
- The term ‘Pure Punjabi’ ‘Pure Punjabi Ltd’ or ”us’, ‘we’ or ‘they’, refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 High Street, Downton, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3PJ.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pure Punjabi’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery of virtual & downloadable products:
Once you have downloaded a product there are no refunds. All meal kits, sachets, boxes and jars have method instructions or recipe ideas that are either downloadable or auto-sent on purchase. These are for your own personal use and not to use in any business, trade or catering operation.. They should not be passed on or forwarded to any other emails accounts.
Post & Packing & delivery charges for physical products:
Your purchases will be packed securely and dispatched by Royal Mail or for bulk orders by IPost (DHL). Delivery charges are calculated at checkout for UK mainland delivery. Customers living locally may email or phone to arrange collection.
Returns & refunds
Please notify us by email of any damages or shortages or problem with your order within 3 days of receipt. You may return unopened, re-saleable goods to us within 7 days of receipt, and subject to inspection and acceptance, we will replace or refund via the original purchase method. Refunds will have P&P charges deducted and we will deduct any charges incurred by us such as credit card transaction fees. Goods must be returned at your own cost. We will not be liable for goods that are lost or damaged in transit and customers should obtain proof of posting
All customer details & data remain confidential and will not be passed on to any third parties, other than those necessary for delivery arrangements. We do not hold or have access to your credit/debit card details
Caterers are not permitted to purchase our products if they are actively running any business that is related to Indian or international cuisine. No caterer may purchase any of our products with the intent or if they are in the process of setting up their own meal kits business. Caterers are also not permitted to attend or purchase our cookery workshops.
We reserve the right to refuse to sell any of our products, whether physical or digital and /or admit any person to our workshops of any kind, virtual or physical.