The Indian Experience Cookery Workshop
In completing this booking form and sending my payment, I confirm that I, and all participants, are not completing this cookery workshop for any commercial purposes whatsoever and that I am attending this workshop solely for domestic use. I will acknowledge and credit Pure Punjabi and will not publicly share/post their family recipes.
If you are making payment by BACS
Once payment and this booking form have been received, you will get an email to confirm your payment and confirm your slot.
|Please make your payment of £175.00 per person by BACS to:|
Sort Code: 09-01-28 Account Number: 57092152
|£175 per person|
|If you would like a complimentary pdf gift voucher, please type your message below, and your voucher will be emailed to you.||Type the message here, if required:|
|If you prefer to make a payment over the phone, please call Surinder on 07763823699.|
Terms & conditions
Bookings and cancellations
By booking, you agree that:
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking to reserve or hold your booking. Payment may be made via credit or debit card, cash or by invoice.
- You will follow all of our hygiene and safety procedures. We recommend that you wear practical clothing, including shoes that cover your toes, a minimal amount of jewelry and hair tied back where necessary.
- You will arrive promptly for the scheduled start time of your lesson.
- You will not attend if you have been ill or become ill in the 48 hours before your session with any diseases e.g. colds and flu; diarrhea, vomiting; and other infections. This is to protect all our customers as these sorts of illnesses can be spread through food.
- You may be refused admission if we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance, are ill with a communicable disease or that you are engaging in inappropriate behavior.
- You will consume any alcohol offered responsibly.
- Following your workshop teachings, you will follow all our instructions for the preparation/cooking of the meals, transportation, storage, heating, and consumption.
- You release us from all claims, damages, and causes of action or liabilities which may arise as a result of your preparation, storage and consumption of food taken home from your lessons, except if solely due to our negligence;
- Without exception, you will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all responsibility for any loss of personal property whilst at the workshop, or for any injuries or damages you sustain or, or that anyone affiliated with or connected with you in any way may sustain, in connection with or resulting directly or indirectly from your preparation of our food, save where such injuries or damages arising as a result of our negligence.
- Our liability to you shall not exceed the total price charged for any sessions/ workshops Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- We do not allow access to caterers or to anyone whose intention is to use the teachings of our workshops and courses for commercial purposes (ie. research etc.), and in booking your place, you are confirming that this course is for personal/domestic use only and not for commercial use. Pure Punjabi reserves the right to refuse any application.
- Workshop date bookings must be made within 12 months of the date of purchase, although the workshop date can take place after 12 months. We will contact future recipients with date options at least 3 times, thereafter the attendee must ensure that they have selected a date within the 12 month period.
- If you give us more than 8 weeks’ notice prior to the date of the cookery workshop booking, we will refund 100% of the payment with respect to the participants that are no longer attending;
- If you give us less than 8 weeks’ notice, but more than 6 weeks’ notice of the booking time, we will refund 75% of your payment.
- If you give us less than 6 weeks’ notice, but more than 4 weeks’ notice to the booking time, we will refund 50% of your payment
- If you give us less than 4 weeks’ notice we are unfortunately unable to offer any refunds.
- If you give us more than 8 weeks’ notice prior to the date of the cookery workshop booking, we will transfer your place to the next available workshop at no charge.
- If you give us less than 8 weeks’ notice prior to the date of the cookery workshop booking, we will transfer your place to the next available workshop at an admin charge of £30.
- If you give us less than 1 weeks’ notice prior to the date of the cookery workshop booking, we are unable to transfer your place but will allow you to transfer your place to a friend or relative, subject to our confirmation and terms and conditions.
Lateness: please arrive promptly for the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate arrivals after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The teacher may not be able to repeat the health and safety information explained at the beginning of the lesson. The teacher may not be able to provide a second demonstration for what you have missed without having an impact on other learners. We cannot refund or rebook any late arrivals.
Ingredients may have been manufactured on shared equipment with wheat, dairy, eggs, nuts, fish, soy and shellfish, and other allergens. Please highlight upon booking and call for help with any food allergies. You agree to take into account the dietary restrictions of anyone who may consume the meal you have prepared for your lesson by leaving out any foods that may cause harm to the people who will be eating the food you prepare.